* Bedside/Central Monitors
* Defibrillator: An electronic device used to establish normal heartbeat.
* Ventilator: A device that facilitate breathing in cases of respiratory failure.
* Nebulizer Therapy: A nebulizer changes liquid medicine into fine droplets (in aerosol or mist form) that are inhaled through a mouthpiece or mask.
* Pulse Oximeter: A device that measures the amount of oxygen in the blood.
* Glucometer: A device that measures the level of sugar in the blood.
* Oxygen line
* Echocardiogram: An ECHO is a sound wave picture of the heart that gives information about the valves of the heart and the function of the muscular walls of the heart.